Let me introduce you to Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract), also known as Amla berry. It is another powerful natural antioxidant with skin-soothing properties that you can find in skincare products. This bright green berry has super high content of vitamin C and is incredibly beneficial when applied topically, in fact it contains 20 times the amount of vitamin C than an orange. It can be found in Europe, North America and Siberia.
Indian Gooseberry is a powerhouse ingredient for your skin:
- Helps to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens and tones the skin
- Brightens the skin
- Protects skin from UV radiation and environmental pollutants - Evens out skin tone
- Helps to promote collagen production
- Restores skin’s natural glow
You can find this superstar ingredient in Organic Camu Camu Serum, Astaxanthin-A Oil and Maple Leaf Elastin Complex Serum from VeOrganics.